It can get boring to do the same repetitive routine after a while. Your body also will get used to the same movements and you will see slower rates of progress. There are many ways to switch up your routine that can include adding equipment and trying new moves. Try incorporating these tips into your fitness schedule if you’re feeling bored:
Add easy to use & affordable equipment:
– Throw in a resistance band to make certain movements more challenging. There are various resistances for each band such as light, medium, and heavy. They can be utilized for squats, side lunges, and hip thrusts. You will feel an extra burn once you add the bands.
– Utilize a jump rope
Jump ropes are a fun way to warm up and incorporate cardio. Cardio is essential for your cardiovascular health and wellness.
Change the time:
– If you’re used to working out in the evening, go workout first thing in the morning. This is a simple method to reinvigorate your exercise routine.
Try a new protein powder or supplement:
– Trying a new supplement can add a sense of newness to your routine and it can also give you accelerated results.
– Whether it’s your pre-workout, protein powder, or BCAAs adding a new element can give a little more zest to your routine.
Try a new workout:
– Full body workouts are a great way to get your entire body moving, add fun compound exercises.
– Follow a fitness instructor on YouTube or Instagram and try out their exercises.
– Workout in a group or class setting to increase motivation and energy.
– Seek out a trainer if your budget allows it and have them introduce you to new methods and techniques.